Hello dear participant,
First of all, I’d like to thank you for attending this experiment and helping me with my master thesis. My name is Christian Voigt and with this study I try to examine user experience on websites.
Here is a short overview how this experiment is conducted:
1) You start the experiment by pressing the “Start now” button at the lower end of this page.
2) You will be forwarded to the starting page of this fictional online shop.
3) You fulfil the following task: Buy a hoodie with a zipper! The hoodie can be seen on the right side.
The task is fulfilled as soon as you hit the purchase button. Please be aware that this is an experiment where you will NOT receive any delivery and you do NOT have to pay anything.
4) After you “bought” the hoodie you will be forwarded to a survey, which I kindly ask you to fill out.
Along the way you are invited to browse through this fictional online shop.
Every information and consent you will be asked to give will NOT be stored or used. Further, you will not be able to add any payment details to protect your own data. Please have this in mind, but act like you would normally act when purchasing goods online.
- The estimated time to complete the purchase is 1-3 minutes.
- The survey will take around 5 minutes.
- Please disable your adblock to allow proper tracking of the experiment!
Hoodie with Zipper
If any questions occur please do not hesitate to contact me. (firstname.lastname@example.org) (+43 6504251811)
Thank you again for participating, it is highly appreciated!